* .texi files
@ 2003-11-21  5:37 Bansidhar Arvind Deshpande  - CTD, Chennai.
From: Bansidhar Arvind Deshpande  - CTD, Chennai. @ 2003-11-21  5:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi ,

I was going through the gnu-tools source folders. I saw lot of
file with extension .texi  . I wonder what does this exension means.
Whether there is any special significance or they are just documentation
files.

Thanks,

Bansidhar

* RE: .texi files
@ 2003-11-21 17:20 lrtaylor
From: lrtaylor @ 2003-11-21 17:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bansidhara, gcc-help

They're documentation files.  TeX-info files.

Cheers,
Lyle