Hi, A report titled, Global Silicon Carbide Semiconductor Material Market Research Report 2024 has been recently published by VIC Research. The report also analyzes the competitive landscape of the market, where some of the major players are : Allegro Microsystems Infineon Technologies AG ROHM Semiconductor STMicroelectronics On Semiconductors Wolfspeed Sgl Carbon GeneSiC KYOCERA Fineceramics Precision GmbH Toshiba Fairchild Semiconductor Ceramic forum STMicroelectronics Power Integrations …… If you want to know more about the manufacturer, please contact me. We would be happy to share the sample report for your reference. PS: Maybe it will be helpful to the Related Departments or the person in charge of your company. We would be grateful if you could forward it.