* Looking for best version of gcc to use on Itanium version of HP-UX
@ 2003-07-07 16:40 Brady Montz
From: Brady Montz @ 2003-07-07 16:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hello, what is the best/most reliable version of gcc to use on our
Itanium HP-UX machines?

Our lab manager tried the precompiled version on HP's website, and had
troubles, and I'm
wondering if there's something better we should be using?

I'm sorry, but I don't have the details of what failures he had at the
moment. I'll try and get those
today,

Thanks.

--
   Brady Montz
   bradym@balestra.org

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-07-07 16:40 UTC | newest]