From: ali hagigat <hagigatali@gmail.com>
To: phorgan1@yahoo.com, gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Re: -nostdlib option!
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 09:50:00 -0000	[thread overview]

I am compiling my C programs with -nostdlib option without providing
mem functions like memcpy and GNU tool chain has not complained so
far(gcc 4.4.2, Fedora 12). Is that natural? I have defined char
pointers, nested functions and no error so far. I wonder if anybody
can write a simple C program and compile it with -nostdlib so that the
compiler needs one of mem functions and the compiler stops with an
error.