From: kevin diggs <diggskevin38@gmail.com>
To: VAUGHAN Jay <jay.vaughan@thalesgroup.com>
Cc: Ian Lance Taylor <iant@google.com>,
	"gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org" <gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org>
Subject: Re: hail marry (booting PowerMac 8600)
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2011 21:10:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Hi,

There is also a thread (BootX) on linux power pc kernel list (see
linuxppc-dev mailing list on penguinppc.org). I find it very curious
that it can't even do simple device queries. I don't even think
inquiry works.

I think I'm gonna try to move the root disk to the 53c94 controller.
Or maybe I'll borrow the pci ide controller I have in another system
and move it to that. Debugging this will be ALOT easier if the mesh is
not required for 'operation' of the system.

kevin