Hello, I am trying to use C++20 modules with CMake and GCC, but I cannot seem to be able to get it to work. I am getting the following error message when running CMake to generate build files: CMake Error in core/CMakeLists.txt: The target named "core" has C++ sources that may use modules, but the compiler does not provide a way to discover the import graph dependencies. See the cmake-cxxmodules(7) manual for details. Use the CMAKE_CXX_SCAN_FOR_MODULES variable to enable or disable scanning. The versions of the software I am using: GCC version: 13.2.1 CMake version: 3.28.3 Is this feature currently not supported, or am I doing something wrong? Thank you, Jakub Hlusička INTERNAL