* Compiling for the Mac
@ 2000-04-03 19:33 Willy
From: Willy @ 2000-04-03 19:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: GCC

I am a mac user.  I was wodering if someone could help me figure out how to
build the thing.  I think it must be possible, because there is a folder
called MPW, the name of a commen free compiler made by apple.  Any help,
prefrably, detailed instructions, would be greatly apreaciated.  If it
helps, I also have codewarrior for mac, which has MSL, a console
implementation that has a full set of Standard Library functions.  I think
something simalar exists with MPW.

The target that I seek the develop for is the palm.  Which brings me to my
next delema.  I'm not sure this is the approriate fourm, but, is it possible
to compile PRC tools (or at least the necasary ones) on the mac?  Does it
only use STD library functions, or does it use others?  If it does use
others, can these be replicated or not?

thankyou in advance.

        -Willy

--
"I don't make predictions.  I never have and I never will."

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-04-03 19:33 UTC | newest]