* Developing Windows 2000 DLLs with gcc under Cygwin
@ 2002-04-03  0:47 Thomas Hill
From: Thomas Hill @ 2002-04-03  0:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Where can I find information on building DLLs using
gcc?

I am running gcc under Cygwin on Windows 2000 and
would like to build DLLs accessible from VB and C/C++
programs (outside of Cygwin).

Thanks,
Tom

http://taxes.yahoo.com/

* Re: Developing Windows 2000 DLLs with gcc under Cygwin
@ 2002-04-03  5:56 ` John Love-Jensen
From: John Love-Jensen @ 2002-04-03  5:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thomas Hill, gcc-help

www.mingw.org
Minimalist GNU for Windows

The GCC with CygWin is good for building CygWin bash command line interface
applications.

(I've heard that MinGW can be made to work in the CygWin environment to make
Windows apps.  I assume you prefer CygWin to CMD.EXE.  4NT from JPSoft is
also a nice alternative to CMD.EXE.)

--Eljay