* Gcc and the arm7 processor
@ 2003-05-01  8:49 brian hauser
From: brian hauser @ 2003-05-01  8:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi,

    I was wondering if gcc can be used to compile for the arm7 processor.
It might also be important to note that the processor I'm thinking about
writing code for is part of an embedded system, so gcc would have to produce
a hex file for writing to an eprom.  Does anybody out there have any
information about this?  Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to
give.

     brian

P.S. Please reply to bhauser@mac.com as I don't subscribe to this list.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-05-01  8:49 UTC | newest]