From: "Parikshat Dubey" <parikshatdubey@hotmail.com>
To: gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org, daniel.llorensdelrio@epfl.ch
Subject: Makefile Issue
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 08:14:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Hi All!

I am stuck with one big problem as i have to spawn seven modules.

Module1,Module2,Module3,Module4,Module5,Module6,Module7.That is all these
seven modules are running on one node or system.There is one more module you
can name it 'Spawn Module' which will spawn all the seven modules i.e. spawn
module will start all these modules. I am stuck .

I donot know what to do?Whether to write separate make file for each module
from module 1 to module 7
and make a separate make file for spawn module which will  use all the makes
of module 1 to module 7(I know how to write makefile but I donot know how to
use all the separate makes for each module to make one final makefile if
this is the case.)
Or
to write only one makefile and no need of making separate makefiles.

Can any body help me out.I need the solution as early as possible as things
have halted for me right now.I will be really thankful and grateful if
somebody will help me out.

ThanksandRegards
ParikshatDubey

Get Marriage Proposals by Email. Join FREE!
http://www.shaadi.com/matrimonial-banners/landingpage-jun06.php?ptnr=msnhottag