* gcc 2.96  in RH 7.3 unable to compile original kernel 2.4.9.9
@ 2004-06-30 11:24 Sukalpa Chanda
From: Sukalpa Chanda @ 2004-06-30 11:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi,
           I am a linux fanatic  from  india , I have got redhat linux
7.3(original not pc quest version) in my pc , but i want to add   kernel
2.4.9.9( downloaded from www.kernel.org) to it , but the existing gcc
(version 2.96) was unable to compile it,i tried with an rpm of gcc 2.95 , it
has failed also.
can any body please help me  regarding this .
please answer me soon.

Looking for something? Cant find it anywhere?
http://go.msnserver.com/IN/50756.asp Log onto baazee.com

* gcc 2.96  in RH 7.3 unable to compile original kernel 2.4.9.9
@ 2004-06-30 11:29 Sukalpa Chanda
From: Sukalpa Chanda @ 2004-06-30 11:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help; +Cc: tfly, spock

Hi,
           I am a linux fanatic  from  india , I have got redhat linux
7.3(original not pc quest version) in my pc , but i want to add   kernel
2.4.9.9( downloaded from www.kernel.org) to it , but the existing gcc
(version 2.96) was unable to compile it,i tried with an rpm of gcc 2.95 , it
has failed also.
please answer me soon.

Post Classifieds on MSN classifieds. http://go.msnserver.com/IN/44045.asp
Buy and Sell on MSN Classifieds.

* gcc 2.96  in RH 7.3 unable to compile original kernel 2.4.9.9
@ 2004-06-21  6:30 Sukalpa Chanda
From: Sukalpa Chanda @ 2004-06-21  6:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi,
           I am a linux fanatic  from  india , I have got redhat linux
7.3(original not pc quest version) in my pc , but i want to add   kernel
2.4.9.9( downloaded from www.kernel.org) to it , but the existing gcc
(version 2.96) was unable to compile it,i tried with an rpm of gcc 2.95 , it
has failed also. only it got compiled in a pc with redhat linux 8. i checked
the version of gcc there, it is 3.2 there. But I could`nt find any rpm of
gcc 3.2 for redhat linux 7.3.
can any body please help me  regarding this .
please answer me soon.

Pay Cash on delivery on lakhs of products.
http://go.msnserver.com/IN/50757.asp Only on Baazee.com