From: Gary Oblock <gary@amperecomputing.com>
To: Tamar Christina <Tamar.Christina@arm.com>,
	Gary Oblock via Gcc-help <gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org>
Subject: Re: More configure fun...
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 19:36:19 +0000	[thread overview]

Tamar,

OK thanks I'll look into that. But I'm now curious about the caveat about
not being able to debug the compiler. Could explain the reason?
You well know that I'm an optimization guy and that I might get sucked into
trying figure out why what I built is behaving in some manner or the other
and possibly doing something about it.

Thanks again.

Gary