* Different versions created executable's compatibility.
@ 2006-11-28  4:28 jayashree.nair
From: jayashree.nair @ 2006-11-28  4:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hello Sir/Madam,
      I would like to know whether the executables made in a gcc version
4.0.0 or gcc version 3.3.3 will be compatible with the ones made by gcc
version 2.9-aix51-020209.

      Also, while executing the executables, will gcc play any role.

Best Regards and Thanks
Jayashree Nair

This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the intended recipient(s) only.  If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been misdirected to you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately. You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other than by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited.

Visit us at http://www.polaris.co.in

* Re: Different versions created executable's compatibility.
@ 2006-11-28 13:12 ` John Love-Jensen
From: John Love-Jensen @ 2006-11-28 13:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jayashree.nair, MSX to GCC

Hi Jayashree,

I cannot answer your question because of this portion of your email:

> This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent
> for the intended recipient(s) only.  If by an addressing or transmission error
> this mail has been misdirected to you, you are requested to delete this mail
> immediately. You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of
> reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution
> and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other
> than by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited.

Please resubmit your question without the restriction that prevents me from
answering it.

If your mail server automatically affixes that boilerplate to your email,
please submit your question from a different email account that does not
contain that restriction.

Sincerely,
--Eljay