* apache
@ 2007-05-09 18:06 ellie kondy
From: ellie kondy @ 2007-05-09 18:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

5/9/07
Hi!
I have downloaded the Apache software in order to check my
Perl scripts offline and not visit my Host's site. Well I have not
managed to make it work. I got some info, that to make Apache
work, I need to have the GCC compiled installed on my system.
I got this address:'www.gnu.org/software/gcc/gcc.html', visiting
this address, they only show upgrades, I need GCC vs.2.7.2
(or perhaps the higher version, I am sure about that).
My question is, where do I find the main program, and as far as
the upgrades, I can worry about them later. Kindly reply, thanks,ellie
gmasellie@695dial-up.com

* Re: apache
@ 2007-05-09 18:19 ` John Love-Jensen
From: John Love-Jensen @ 2007-05-09 18:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ellie kondy, MSX to GCC

Hi ellie,

Here is the main page:
http://gcc.gnu.org/

On the right side, there is a Download section, with Binaries.

Click on the Binaries link, and therein are many pre-compiled binaries for a
variety of platforms.

If you need 2.7.2 in particular, you may have difficulty locating such an
old version of GCC.  And you may also run into some problems if your
platform (hardware + operating system) is not from the GCC 2.7.2 era.

HTH,
--Eljay