* Using Mudflap on Powerpc
@ 2008-08-01 14:46 Donak, John
From: Donak, John @ 2008-08-01 14:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

I am trying to instrument my program to use mudflap, cross-compiling for
powerpc.

I am using gcc-4-1.

When I try to compile my program, I get:

cc1: warnings being treated as errors

In file included from <command line>:1:

/home/jdonak/tipc/src/memCheck/mf-runtime.h:101: warning: #pragma
redefine_extname not supported on this target

/home/jdonak/tipc/src/memCheck/mf-runtime.h:102: warning: #pragma
redefine_extname not supported on this target

/home/jdonak/tipc/src/memCheck/mf-runtime.h:103: warning: #pragma
redefine_extname not supported on this target

Looking at the gcc docs, it appears that this pragma is not supported
for powerpc builds.

If so, how can mudflap be used? I would think this configuration would
be pretty standard??

JD

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-08-01 14:46 UTC | newest]