* Building binutils with mingGW
@ 2008-09-11 11:40 Giuseppe Monteleone
From: Giuseppe Monteleone @ 2008-09-11 11:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

I found some CRLF problem building the arctoolchain with MinGW / MSYS.
Seems that MSYS is not fully unix compliant infact seem that read CRLF
and not only LF. Is it true ?
There is some workaround? The problem is making the bdf files with the
tool makeinfo that in some poin doesn't work with MinGw/MSYS

thanks
Ing Giuseppe Monteleone

* Re: Building binutils with mingGW
@ 2008-09-11 12:18 ` Eljay Love-Jensen
From: Eljay Love-Jensen @ 2008-09-11 12:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Giuseppe Monteleone, GCC-help

Hi Giuseppe,

I do not know the answer to your questions.  I think it is off topic for
this forum.  (I do not say that to chastise.  I say it because you may get
faster, more knowledgeable, more accurate responses on a more appropriate
forum.)

You may want to try the MinGW / MSYS list for assistance:

mingw-users (at) lists (dot) sourceforge (dot) net

Information about that forum at:

http://www.mingw.org/about

HTH,
--Eljay