* GCC Plugin for Implementing Loop Interchange
@ 2014-10-14 11:25 aditya sasongko
From: aditya sasongko @ 2014-10-14 11:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

I want to write a GCC Plugin that performs a simple loop interchange on a
nested for loop, so that an inner for statement is to be swapped with
its outer for statement. I am making this plugin as a practice which
is assigned by the supervisor of a project that I am working on.
To learn how to transform loop structure, I have tried experimenting
with the loop manipulation functions shown in the gcc internal manual
by calling the loops in my source code with FOR_EACH_LOOP (I tried to
remove some loop nodes).
However any manipulation that I attempted doesn't seem to be produced
in the output code. I am really new to GCC Plugin API or GCC
development in overall. So is there anyone who can tell me where to
start in making this loop interchange?

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-10-14 11:25 UTC | newest]