* CFCSS plugin
@ 2020-10-27 19:28 Matus Zelenak
From: Matus Zelenak @ 2020-10-27 19:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi,

I'm doing a masters degree on Slovak technical university Faculty of
informatics and information technology. Currently, I'm working on my
masters thesis, where we would like to implement the CFCSS method. We would
like the algorithm to insert the signatures to source code automatically.
We decided to do this on the compiler level as a GCC plugin (probably
GIMPLE or RTL passes).

Now, my questions are:

1. Do you think that something like this is even possible?
2. Which representation is better or easier to use for this purpose -
GIMPLE or RTL?
3. Any suggestions on how to start with plugins? Any good tutorials maybe?
4. Can you recommend some good literature for this purpose?
5. Any other advice, recommendation, tips?

If you could answer any of my questions, I would be really thankful.

Matus Zelenak

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-10-27 19:28 UTC | newest]