From: AboTurki alawad <alawadaboturki@gmail.com>
To: gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Privacy violation
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 20:05:41 +0300	[thread overview]

My privacy was violated by an anonymous person by hacking Mobily and
stealing all my information, my files and my private data, and web pages
were opened with all of my data. Please help me to delete the forged
certificate presented to him and delete my entire data from the site and
withdraw the forged permit submitted to it .
I want to delete the user's permission in the name of the agreement to
manage my account as I have not granted permission to anyone to manage my
account because my account is personal and it is prevented from family
sharing