* Separate CFLAGS for libgcc?
@ 2013-03-04 16:12 Fanael Linithien
From: Fanael Linithien @ 2013-03-04 16:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi,

Is it possible to build libgcc with different CFLAGS than the rest of
the target libraries? Specifically, I want to build the target libraries
with -flto, but omit that option for libgcc, because LTO infos in libgcc
cause errors like this one when linking programs:

  `__Unwind_Resume' referenced in section `.text' of ccAtADcl.lto.o:
defined in discarded section `.text' of unwind-dw2.o (symbol from
plugin)

Even if not for the errors, I'd still like to know how can I e.g. build
libgcc with -Os, but other libraries (especially libstdc++) with -O2.

* Re: Separate CFLAGS for libgcc?
@ 2013-03-07  8:56 ` Chung-Ju Wu
From: Chung-Ju Wu @ 2013-03-07  8:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fanael Linithien; +Cc: gcc-help

2013/3/5 Fanael Linithien <fanael4@gmail.com>:
> Even if not for the errors, I'd still like to know how can I e.g. build
> libgcc with -Os, but other libraries (especially libstdc++) with -O2.

You can use HOST_LIBGCC2_CFLAGS in the target makefile fragments.
(i.e.  libgcc/config/TARGET/t-xxxx )

Best regards,
jasonwucj