In 5aaa8fb40681ee66282d73dab8c8eccbf5ee0518, TYPE_METHODS was removed and TYPE_FIELDS replaced it. In doing so, the scope of TYPE_FIELDS expanded, as it now output new tree types. The java frontend made heavy use of TYPE_METHODS and TYPE_FIELDS, and so I am encountering numerous issues in my attempt to convert the TYPE_METHODS calls into TYPE_FIELDS calls. So, what did 5aaa8fb change? What does a TYPE_FIELD call output compared to what it did before, and what subset of that is equivalent to what a TYPE_METHOD call used to be?