* [Help]: automation suite in c++
@ 2021-04-16 23:34 David Caul
From: David Caul @ 2021-04-16 23:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi Team,

I would like to have some suggestion as I want to create some automation
suite in c++ for building my project and once the module is compiled a mail
should send to me

br

* Re: [Help]: automation suite in c++
@ 2021-04-17 17:20 ` NightStrike
From: NightStrike @ 2021-04-17 17:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Caul; +Cc: gcc-help

On Fri, Apr 16, 2021, 14:24 David Caul via Gcc-help <gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org>
wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> I would like to have some suggestion as I want to create some automation
> suite in c++ for building my project and once the module is compiled a mail
> should send to me
>
> br

https://www.jenkins.io/

https://www.buildbot.net/