On Sat, Dec 31, 2022 at 3:30 PM Vincent Fortier via Gcc-help < gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org> wrote: Any ideas and/or help much appreciated :) > Perhaps your issue is that you need the C run time for your cross compiled tool chain first, as the libraries GCC builds for its C++ run time (for example, there are others), having been targeted for something other than the host build system, will need the target C run time. I do not know if Synology systems use glibc for their C run time. Now, please keep in mind I have yet to try my hand at building a cross compiler myself, but at one point I did do some research on it and this was one of the things I read. So I would take anything I wrote above with a grain of salt. Tom