Thank you very much for the answers, I will continue searching to see what I can find and what I can do. El mié, 7 feb 2024 a la(s) 3:56 a.m., David Brown (david.brown@hesbynett.no) escribió: > > On 06/02/2024 23:35, T Rex via Gcc-help wrote: > > Thanks for the reply. > > > > What I need are all the files that are in /usr/include, at the > > $prefix/include location. I'm building a package for flatpak and I need > > everything that gcc uses and makes it work to be contained in the > directory > > specified by $prefix. I was thinking about simply copying it from the > > system but it seems to me that it's not the right thing to do and maybe > it > > won't work. > > > > > Some resources you might find helpful here are : > > > > > Although the "crosstools" project was primarily created for building > cross-compiler toolchains, it works perfectly well when the target > system is the same as the host system. The aim is a complete toolchain, > including include files, library, assembler, linker, compiler, and so > on. I've found it useful for making updated static gcc toolchains for > old Linux systems where the distro toolchains are older, and you don't > want to face the complications of having a system glibc newer than the > distro version supports. > > David > > >