pt., 23 wrz 2022 o 19:40 Xi Ruoyao napisaƂ(a): > On Thu, 2022-09-22 at 18:50 +0200, mizo 91 via Gcc-help wrote: > > > Additionaly isnt -I flags required for preprocessor only? Why gcc is > > trying to pass -I arguments to assembler program? Wouldnt you consider > this > > gcc driver bug than? > > From GNU assembler manual: > > -I dir > Add directory dir to the search list for ".include" directives. > > So -I flags may be for preprocessor, or for assembler. > I'm not calling the assembler. Im calling gcc. Check what gcc manual have to say about it. > > Ok, if indeed this is a system limitation that cannot be avoided then why > > is the clang compiler not having this problem? > > Because clang emits an object file without invoking an assembler. This > is a difference in the fundamental design of the two compilers, Make sense > and you > can't change it just for some looooooong command line. > I'm not going to comment that.You do You :0 > > -- > Xi Ruoyao > School of Aerospace Science and Technology, Xidian University >