* gcc-cvs-wwwdocs or For Contributing into gcc website.
@ 2021-04-09  2:57 Veerpal Kaur
From: Veerpal Kaur @ 2021-04-09  2:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Dear mam/sir.

I am Veerpal Kaur, I have good knowledge of HTML, CSS, Bootstrap,
JavaScript, Reactjs, SQL, MySQL, MongoDB, etc. Now I want to contribute to
the GCC Web site and want to make it more user-friendly.

I have one problem that I am unable to find a mentor for this project.
Please mam/sir help me so that I can contribute to this project.

 Please, mam/sir. I request you to provide the email of gcc-cvs-wwwdocs  or
Website mentor (Jeff Law) and the online repository where this project is
hosted https://gcc.gnu.org/about.html#git.

Email: ranotaveerpal07@gmail.com   <ranotaveerpal07@gmail.com>
                        My GitHub user name is:
https://github.com/Veerpal363

Thank you very much.
Name Veerpal Kaur.

* Re: gcc-cvs-wwwdocs or For Contributing into gcc website.
@ 2021-04-09 13:58 ` Jonathan Wakely
From: Jonathan Wakely @ 2021-04-09 13:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Veerpal Kaur; +Cc: gcc-help

On Fri, 9 Apr 2021 at 04:01, Veerpal Kaur via Gcc-help
<gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org> wrote:

> Dear mam/sir.
>
> I am Veerpal Kaur, I have good knowledge of HTML, CSS, Bootstrap,
> JavaScript, Reactjs, SQL, MySQL, MongoDB, etc. Now I want to contribute to
> the GCC Web site and want to make it more user-friendly.
>
> I have one problem that I am unable to find a mentor for this project.
> Please mam/sir help me so that I can contribute to this project.
>
>  Please, mam/sir. I request you to provide the email of gcc-cvs-wwwdocs  or
> Website mentor (Jeff Law) and the online repository where this project is
> hosted https://gcc.gnu.org/about.html#git.

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking for. gcc-cvs-wwwdocs is a
read-only mailing list, and all changes to the wwwdocs get sent there
automatically. You don't the address.

Anybody can clone the reposotiry anonymously, using the command shown
in the URL you linked to:

git clone git://gcc.gnu.org/git/gcc-wwwdocs.git

If you want to propose changes to the webpages then clone the
repository, make the changes locally, then send a patch to the
gcc-patches@gcc.gnu.org mailing list as for all patches to GCC. See
https://gcc.gnu.org/contribute.html#patches for more information.