* Could not join the list, sourceware.org complaining something irrational.
@ 2020-04-08  1:37 Randy
From: Randy @ 2020-04-08  1:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

* Re: Could not join the list, sourceware.org complaining something irrational.
@ 2020-04-08  7:55 ` Jonathan Wakely
From: Jonathan Wakely @ 2020-04-08  7:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Randy; +Cc: gcc-help

We can't help you based on such a useless description of the problem,
please try a bit harder.

What are you trying to do? On which page? What is the error?

To subscribe to the list use
https://gcc.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/gcc-help (the old form at
https://gcc.gnu.org/lists.html no longer works).

* Re: Could not join the list, sourceware.org complaining something irrational.
@ 2020-04-08 18:09   ` Randy
From: Randy @ 2020-04-08 18:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jonathan Wakely; +Cc: gcc-help

Thanks for the reply - I was trying to add myself to the gcc mailing list.
But after input everything and click on subscribe, the result showed that I
missed inputting my mail address which is not true.

@ 2020-04-08 18:27     ` Jonathan Wakely
From: Jonathan Wakely @ 2020-04-08 18:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Randy; +Cc: gcc-help

On Wed, 8 Apr 2020 at 19:09, Randy <randysheriff@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the reply - I was trying to add myself to the gcc mailing list.

How?