* Wish to be allowed to send emails to GCC.GNU.org
@ 2020-03-08  5:59 Aarya Arun
From: Aarya Arun @ 2020-03-08  5:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hello,

My name is Aarya and I wished to apply to GNU GCC for Gsoc but found my
email blocked. As a result I've sent an email to this email address to put
myself on the subscription list in accordance with the instructions. I
tried sending the global-subscription email but was blocked there as well.
Am I supposed to send my application email here as well? Please advise me
on what further action I can take.

Thank you!
Aarya

* Re: Wish to be allowed to send emails to GCC.GNU.org
@ 2020-03-08  8:29 ` Jonathan Wakely
From: Jonathan Wakely @ 2020-03-08  8:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Aarya Arun; +Cc: gcc-help

On Sun, 8 Mar 2020 at 06:02, Aarya Arun <aarya.arun4@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> My name is Aarya and I wished to apply to GNU GCC for Gsoc but found my
> email blocked. As a result I've sent an email to this email address to put
> myself on the subscription list in accordance with the instructions. I
> tried sending the global-subscription email but was blocked there as well.
> Am I supposed to send my application email here as well? Please advise me
> on what further action I can take.

Make sure you're only sending plain text email, not HTML or
multipart/mixed email.

You can subscribe yourself using the form at
https://gcc.gnu.org/lists.html#subscribe