* Patch for gcc-10.3.0
@ 2021-04-12 11:16 John Hendry
From: John Hendry @ 2021-04-12 11:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

	Dear gcc maintainers,

		I'm trying to install gcc-10.3.0 on a 64-bit PC running Crux Linux 3.5.  Make gives the error "bit_AVX512VPTINTERSECT not declared" in cpuinfo.c, line 392 or so, and then AVX512BF16 is not declared 4 lines later.
	The same thing was happening with 10.2 and I don't know whether I've misconfigured something to do with 32-bit libraries for cross-compiling or whether these bits refer to features of machines more advanced.  Can I switch off support for these technological advances?  I couldn't see anything in help for ../configure.
	The closest thing I could find on the internet was on a gentoo forum but had no acknowledgement of a problem.  The patches I've seen seem to be directed to Intel developers, at least not to ordinary users trying to compile gcc.
	Can you confirm that it needs a patch or suggest some files I might modify?

	Thank you for considering my case,
		John Hendry