* Re: Is possible get label address?
       [not found] ` <CAH6eHdS_EnzVzd9k9rsgpBU2eX3ByTSZU3PRufQ+TfW_DFu15A@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2012-12-17 12:00   ` Borneq
From: Borneq @ 2012-12-17 12:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Sorry, I not noticed gcc - Help forum. Already is moved.

* Re: Is possible get label address?
@ 2012-12-17 14:51     ` Jonathan Wakely
From: Jonathan Wakely @ 2012-12-17 14:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Borneq; +Cc: gcc-help

On 17 December 2012 12:00, Borneq wrote:
> Sorry, I not noticed gcc - Help forum. Already is moved.

You've only "moved" it on nabble.com, that doesn't magically change
history so the email went to the right list and doesn't resend it to
the gcc-help list.

Try using the mailing list, or reposting it to gcc-help.

* Re: Is possible get label address?
@ 2013-01-06 13:15 ` Jędrzej Dudkiewicz
From: Jędrzej Dudkiewicz @ 2013-01-06 13:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Borneq; +Cc: gcc-help

http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc/Labels-as-Values.html
--
Jędrzej Dudkiewicz

I really hate this damn machine, I wish that they would sell it.
It never does just what I want, but only what I tell it.

* Is possible get label address?
@ 2013-01-06 11:45 Borneq
From: Borneq @ 2013-01-06 11:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

I send second time this post, because first I send to not this forum, only
move to this.
Is possible in GCC get addres of specified point of code? not function begin
but label, for example:
#include <stdio.h>
#include <stdlib.h>

void* getLabelAddr(void* addr)
{
   return addr;
}
int main()
{
label:
    getLabelAddr(label);
    printf("Hello world!\n");
    return 0;
}

It is error. This is needed for exception handling tests.