* gcc possible bug...
@ 2014-07-09 10:46 Scott Enyart
From: Scott Enyart @ 2014-07-09 10:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hey guys, I’m using ubuntu 14 the new one.  However, when I try to compile this one file, I get a #include <linux/linkage.h> error. But all the kernel headers have been installed… Just keep getting the same message over and over again… I really need to compile this file…

Thanks,

Scott

gcc 4.8.3

* Re: gcc possible bug...
@ 2014-07-09 11:05 ` Jonathan Wakely
From: Jonathan Wakely @ 2014-07-09 11:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Scott Enyart; +Cc: gcc-help

On 9 July 2014 11:46, Scott Enyart wrote:
> Hey guys, I’m using ubuntu 14 the new one.  However, when I try to compile this one file, I get a #include <linux/linkage.h> error. But all the kernel headers have been installed… Just keep getting the same message over and over again… I really need to compile this file…

GCC is telling you the header isn't there.

Since the header isn't part of GCC there's no much more to say. You'll
have to figure out if the header is meant to be there, or if not how
to fix the file that tries to include it.