* How to configure thread model to be used by a custom GCC port ?
@ 2020-04-13 18:51 William Tambe
From: William Tambe @ 2020-04-13 18:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

How to configure GCC "Thread model"?

in our port it is currently "single", however we would like for it to be "posix"

* Re: How to configure thread model to be used by a custom GCC port ?
@ 2020-04-13 20:32 ` Jonathan Wakely
From: Jonathan Wakely @ 2020-04-13 20:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: William Tambe; +Cc: gcc-help

On Mon, 13 Apr 2020 at 19:53, William Tambe via Gcc-help
<gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org> wrote:

> How to configure GCC "Thread model"?
>
> in our port it is currently "single", however we would like for it to be "posix"

See gcc/configure.ac where target_thread_file is set.

* Re: How to configure thread model to be used by a custom GCC port ?
@ 2020-04-13 20:34   ` Jonathan Wakely
From: Jonathan Wakely @ 2020-04-13 20:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: William Tambe; +Cc: gcc-help

On Mon, 13 Apr 2020 at 21:32, Jonathan Wakely <jwakely.gcc@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 13 Apr 2020 at 19:53, William Tambe via Gcc-help
> <gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org> wrote:
> >
> > How to configure GCC "Thread model"?
> >
> > in our port it is currently "single", however we would like for it to be "posix"
>
> See gcc/configure.ac where target_thread_file is set.

And gcc/config.gcc which sets the default if no --enable-threads
option is passed to configure explicitly.