* About adding my Header file for C language
       [not found] <CAHH=A998pQm5DYyt1bqnD9P9aypk_3LDNjBaEpBo_qtwEqOytw@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2022-09-03 12:11 ` Toaha 111
From: Toaha 111 @ 2022-09-03 12:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Toaha 111 <toaha.banaripara@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2022 18:08:00 +0600
Subject: About adding my Header file for C language
To: gcc-help@gnu.gcc.org

Dear sir/mam,
I'm a student of class 08.I'm bangladeshi.Sir/mam, a header file was
made by me.I defined some function here.By including this header file,
user can add 2 number, devide 2 number, multiply 2 number, finding
fibonacci number and factorial of a number.Please add my header file
in the next update of your compiler.If you want to see my header file,
please mail me and I'll send my header file then.

Yours ever,
Hasin Israk Toaha,
Dhaka,Bangladesh
Phone:+8801317936503

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-09-03 12:11 UTC | newest]