Hi, Does GCC suffer from costly errors due to outdated versions of construction drawings? We have significantly reduced the error rate in version management for similar companies such as: Dura Vermeer, Besix, TBI and Gebr. van der Lee. There are often numerous different construction drawings in circulation. This can result in costly errors, project delays and ultimately a lot of extra work. F5 helps avoid this and significantly reduces the error rate with automatic QR-placements on all types of PDF documents regardless of the DMS system. As a result, operational staff always have the latest version of the construction drawings to base decisions on. I’d love to show you more. Are you open to a call on Thursday this week? Regards, Mo Alamili | Co-Founder & CEO F5 Scan | f5scan.com Schedule a meeting [image: logo]