Hi, Following up on my previous email, as they have a tendency to slip through the cracks. It might be interesting for you to see how you can reduce the error rate for construction projects and what it means for GCC. Click here for more information. Would it be helpful if we scheduled 15-20 minutes to discuss how GCC can control countless versions of construction drawings? Regards, Mo Alamili | Co-Founder & CEO F5 Scan | f5scan.com Schedule a meeting On Tue, Nov 29, 2022 10:03 AM, Mo Alamili wrote: > Hi, > > > Does GCC suffer from costly errors due to outdated versions of > construction drawings? > > > We have significantly reduced the error rate in version management for > similar companies such as: Dura Vermeer, Besix, TBI and Gebr. van der Lee. > > > There are often numerous different construction drawings in circulation. > This can result in costly errors, project delays and ultimately a lot of > extra work. > > > F5 > > helps avoid this and significantly reduces the error rate with automatic > QR-placements on all types of PDF documents regardless of the DMS system. > > > As a result, operational staff always have the latest version of the > construction drawings to base decisions on. > > > I’d love to show you more. Are you open to a call on Thursday this week? > > > Regards, > > > Mo Alamili | Co-Founder & CEO > > F5 Scan | f5scan.com > > > Schedule a meeting > > [image: logo]