Hi, Greetings! I hope all is well. I am working with the Sales Team here at Frst Media and we are looking to explore potential synergies in the lead gen space. We own and operate survey sites and generate leads in many verticals. We work with direct advertisers and agencies and pride ourselves on our lead quality and responsiveness. All data collected is TCPA compliant and all creatives can be customized to your needs. We are also producing Medicare, Final Expense and Mass Tort calls from our call center. If this sounds like a potential fit, let’s set up a time to discuss it further. Thanks in advance, looking forward! -- *A. Giron* Email: a.giron@frstmedia.com 228 E 45th St Suite 9E | New York, NY 10017