* ICE in deps_analyze_insn, at sched-deps.c: GCC-4.6.3
@ 2012-10-25 23:51 ranjan.amit8
From: ranjan.amit8 @ 2012-10-25 23:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

We are trying to port my target to gcc-4.6.3 from initial ported version
gcc-4.2.4 but getting following error at build time:
gcc/libgcc2.c:85:1: internal compiler error: in deps_analyze_insn, at
sched-deps.c:3317

Any pointers to be problem will be highly appreciated.

* ICE in deps_analyze_insn, at sched-deps.c: GCC-4.6.3
@ 2012-10-26 14:34 ` ranjan.amit8
From: ranjan.amit8 @ 2012-10-26 14:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

* Re: ICE in deps_analyze_insn, at sched-deps.c: GCC-4.6.3
@ 2012-10-26 18:12 ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2012-10-26 18:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ranjan.amit8; +Cc: gcc-help

On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 4:50 AM, ranjan.amit8 <ranjan.amit8@gmail.com> wrote:

> We are trying to port my target to gcc-4.6.3 from initial ported version
> gcc-4.2.4 but getting following error at build time:
> gcc/libgcc2.c:85:1: internal compiler error: in deps_analyze_insn, at
> sched-deps.c:3317
>
> Any pointers to be problem will be highly appreciated.

There is a bug in your port, but it's impossible for us to know what it is.

http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/DebuggingGCC

Ian