* Testsuite question: How to make all execution tests compile-only?
@ 2018-09-03 13:52 Eric Gallager
From: Eric Gallager @ 2018-09-03 13:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Simple question, basically just ${subject}. I have a messed-up system
where execution testcases that crash end up hanging the system crash
reporter. I already know how to run just a single testcase (i.e. add
RUNTEST_FLAGS="dg.exp=foo.c" to the command), but what I don't know is
how to do the opposite, i.e. run all tests EXCEPT for a single
testcase, or class of testcases. There doesn't seem to be an
"execute.exp" dejagnu file, so I guess I have to look in other ones?
Would hacking c-torture-execute somehow in c-torture.exp be enough, or
are there other places I need to look, too?

Eric Gallager

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-09-03 13:52 UTC | newest]