Hello There, Tired of the same old link building and PBN strategies that aren’t delivering the results you need? If so, I’ve got some good news for you. After successfully testing our service with clients such as ClassCentral(dot)com, Experian(dot)com, Ableton(dot)com and many more, we are here standing proud in front of you. Our clients have seen a huge increase in the conversion of their paying customers. How? By simply linking to us! People visit us to get a link from our prestigious website, fordhamram.com ! Fordhamram.com gets thousands of visitors per month. They saw this number as an opportunity and got linked to us. The result was astonishing, both for us and most importantly, for our clients. The fee was what others charge for that much traffic. But, we were destined for more than just fees and money. Therefore, after giving our clients what they were looking for, we are here to offer you the same. The potential of fordhamram.com is now open for you to use. And to make it even more interesting for you, we decided to keep the prices as low as just $79! You know why we put an exclamation mark there, right? So, come join the many websites that have already experienced success by linking to FordhamRam.com - and experience it for yourself! -- *Vanessa Vella* *FordhamRam.com* (702) 997-2717 Vanessa@fordhamram.com You may unsubscribe to stop receiving our emails.