* Hire Developers
@ 2018-08-08 15:34 Laura Young
From: Laura Young @ 2018-08-08 15:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Greetings,

I was going through your company and wanted to connect to you. We are
a *Software
Development Company* that assists companies like yours. We provide our
clients with *dedicated developers* and* testers *for *MVC .NET, Java,
React and PHP* Development.  These remote employees work out of our
*Development
Center* in* India* and operate as a part of your team.

*Engagement Models:*
•    *Part-Time* - Pay in blocks of 80 hours per month.
•    *Full-Time* - Pay in blocks of 160 hours per month.
•    *Time and Material *- Pay per hour.

*Your Benefits?*
1.    *Huge Savings: *Up to 70% of your costs
2.    *No Bad Hire loss:* Easy developer replacements
3.    *Easy Hiring Process:* You select, interview and finalize
4.   * English Communication:* Accessible professionals
5.    *Local Work Timings:* As per your convenience
6.    *Daily Stand Up Meets:* Regular updates on work progress
7.    *Data Confidentiality and Security: *Strict NDA

If you are interested in starting a *FREE Trial *of our services, kindly *reply
to this mail**,* and we will get back to you through our business email
account.

I look forward to hearing back from you.
Thank you for your time.

*(P. S: If you are not interested, please reply Remove, and we will not
reach out again) *

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-08-08 15:34 UTC | newest]