Thank you! This sounds like a good idea and more or less obvious, but I didn't think about this option before. to 13. huhtik. 2023 klo 14.36 Segher Boessenkool kirjoitti: > Hi! > > On Thu, Apr 13, 2023 at 01:46:06PM +0300, Juhani Viheräkoski via Gcc-help > wrote: > > Is it preferred to convert multiple return values to extra reference > > parameters before converting to GIMPLE or should I rather expand the > > middle-end to support them properly? > > You can just use a struct type for the return value? That doesn't force > the backend to put things in memory, it can still have the return value > in multiple registers (depending on ABI). > > > Segher >