Hello, I wish to sanitize a large codebase except for a certain set of time-critical functions. To this end, I globally set the flag -fsanitize=undefined and annotate the functions which should not be sanitized with a __no_sanitize_undefined__ attribute. Unfortunately, it seems that sanitization is performed before inlining, so that despite the annotations, the functions include instrumentation of the inlined functions (https://godbolt.org/z/b5qoqTYvE ). Is there any way to prevent that? -- Philipp Lucas philipp.lucas@siemens.com