* gcc enquiry
@ 2002-05-07 23:13 Fava Gordon
From: Fava Gordon @ 2002-05-07 23:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gcc

> Dear Sir/Madam
>
> I installed gcc3.0 on a UNIX AIX machine and when trying to compile a
> program it gives me the following error.
>
> gcc -o count counter.cpp
> counter.cpp:356:1: warning: no newline at end of file
> Assembler:
> /tmp/ccN33Vyc.s: line 86: 1252-191 Only .llong should be used for
> relocatable expressions.
>
> can u please help me out
>
> the oslevel is 4.3.3.0
>
> Thanks
> Gordon Fava
***********************************
With call time starting from as little as 12c per miute from the very first
minute......choose the price plan that's right for you with etalk !
eone - if you only make calls to mobile numbers
etwo - if you frequently make calls to fixed lines
ethree - a simple all-day rate to both mobile and fixed lines

Follow the simple steps:
<http://www.vodafonemalta.com/tariffs/etalk/changeplan.asp>   and benefit
from the plan that best suits your lifestyle!

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-05-08  6:13 UTC | newest]