From: "Jean-Pierre Schwickerath" <gcc-list@schwicky.net>
To: "GCC-List" <gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org>
Subject: RE: Installation problem with gcc 2.95
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 07:31:00 -0000	[thread overview]

I'm wondering what's going on between gcc and the glibc
'cause you need a patch to compile gcc 2.95 with glibc 2.2. and glibc 2.2
doesn't compile with the gcc 3 pre snapshots...
I think there is some synchonizeing to be done in the next time....

Jean-Pierre

--
Jean-Pierre Schwickerath - Powered by GNU/LinuX!
E-Mail: email@schwicky.net - http://schwicky.net

Nothing's impossible... Everything is relative!