* Stability of GCC 4.1 & gprof question
@ 2006-02-22 10:56 David Carter-Hitchin
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: David Carter-Hitchin @ 2006-02-22 10:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi,

a) Can anyone say if GCC 4.1 is production ready now?  I heard about some
issues with 4.0, so hopefully 4.1 might be mature enough.  Platform would be
RHEL3 with Opteron if that is relevant.

b) Is this the right mailing list for help gprof - I tried to find such a
thing dedicated to gprof but could find one.  My question is that when
profiling code which loads shared objects, do the shared objects get
profiled, or do you have to do something special to get them profiled?

Thanks,
David.