* RE: Building GCC for HPUX 10.20
@ 2002-06-07 13:29 King, Daniel
From: King, Daniel @ 2002-06-07 13:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ferreirj, gcc-help

gcc depots for HP are available from HP here:

http://h21007.www2.hp.com/dspp/tech/tech_TechSoftwareDetailPage_IDX/1,1703,547,00.html

A. Daniel King, System Analyst
Fiserv - Atlanta Center
1475 Peachtree Street, NE - Suite 700
Atlanta, GA 30309
404-873-2851 x2034

From: Same Othello @ 2002-06-12  6:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ferreirj, gcc-help

 You can get Binary from the DEPOT center

http://hpux.cs.utah.edu/

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com

* Building GCC for HPUX 10.20
@ 2002-06-07  6:09 Ferreira, Jason  C.
From: Ferreira, Jason  C. @ 2002-06-07  6:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org'

Is there anyone who has gcc for HPUX 10.20 that you know of?  Preferably in
a *.depot file, but at this point I will take anything.

Very respectfully,
Jason Ferreira
SPAWAR Systems Center Charleston
Code 635