* How to configure a mingw gcc for unwind exceptions
@ 2005-01-25 16:06 Dehmel, Rüdiger
From: Dehmel, Rüdiger @ 2005-01-25 16:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hello,

I need gcc and g++ running on mingw/msys without -sj-lj-exceptions.

I try to configure / make bootstrap gcc-3.1 from the source tarball.

-no-lj-exceptions does not work, because config tries to
find the actual exception model by compiling some code.
I patch libstdc++-v3/configure to 'unwind'.
Now I have a libstdc++-v3 without the sjlj code,
but the compiler still generates sjlj calls, so I
get link errors.

PS: I need gcc-3.1 because the project is compiled on
a gcc-3.1 cross compiler on a linux box
(which uses unwind exceptions)

Thank you

Ruediger

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-01-25 16:06 UTC | newest]