* Fwd:
       [not found] <yumh8uvt.sqdkfa38.ysbeq.u3v4@bialystok.net.pl>
@ 2019-12-27 23:10 ` Dorin Popa
From: Dorin Popa @ 2019-12-27 23:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc help

Gcc      http://bit.do/fm7eL      Dorin

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Dorin Popa <popadoru35@yahoo.com>
Date: Saturday, December 28, 2019 02:07:46 AM
To:  <gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org>

https://www.google.com/search?ei=s53-aKxSnZ7AHa957GXq8z348KEsHTzu4DH&gs_l=5334pwhc57awwg5k

* Fwd:
@ 2013-02-13 19:35 shailender gola
From: shailender gola @ 2013-02-13 19:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

http://www.asscon-tatto.it/1fiuwp.php?s=lf

* Fwd:
       [not found] <CAM=QvqcYCATx8uWeMPJrh=Zgt6OMFYwy04n_w4uDe9K-a7oHGw@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2012-12-04  7:14 ` dhinesh someone
From: dhinesh someone @ 2012-12-04  7:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

what are the properties of static function in c in gcc compiler?
how linker does linking between library and  source code...
what is mean by static and dynamic linking

--
warm regards,
s.dhinesh,

* Fwd:
@ 2011-11-22  9:11 Lin George
From: Lin George @ 2011-11-22  9:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help, george, george4academic, glittle, gopalakrishna.palem,
	guenter.prossliner, help_clock, help-make

http://bananowo.xaa.pl/best2012.php?id=81&top=22&page=29

* Fwd:
@ 2011-11-20 14:04 Lin George
From: Lin George @ 2011-11-20 14:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help, george, george4academic, glittle, gopalakrishna.palem,
	guenter.prossliner, help_clock, help-make

http://alaxotodizayn.com/best2012.php?id=97&top=37&page=65

* Re: Fwd:
@ 2005-07-13  7:01     ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2005-07-13  7:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: corey taylor; +Cc: gcc-help

Ian Lance Taylor <ian@airs.com> writes:

> corey taylor <corey.taylor@gmail.com> writes:
>
> > I receive this everytime I send a reply-all to the list in the last
> > couple of weeks.
> >
> > Does anyone know what this means?
>
> It means that there is an address on the mailing list at a poorly
> administered company.
>
> Unfortunately I don't know which address it is.

I was able to track down the address, and I removed it from the
gcc-help mailing list.  There may still be one or two such messages in
the queue for you, but you shouldn't get any more of them after today.

Ian

* Re: Fwd:
@ 2005-07-13  2:30   ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2005-07-13  2:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: corey taylor; +Cc: gcc-help

       [not found] <42d43b75.03c1f70c.597c.4912SMTPIN_ADDED@mx.gmail.com>
@ 2005-07-12 21:53 ` corey taylor
From: corey taylor @ 2005-07-12 21:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

I receive this everytime I send a reply-all to the list in the last
couple of weeks.

Does anyone know what this means?

corey