* Re: Question about compiling some C++ code.
@ 2003-05-24 14:34 Wayne
From: Wayne @ 2003-05-24 14:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Note it makes a difference what you name your file.  If you
name your file something.c, then gcc is invoked, and the code
is compiled as if it were a C program, so standard C++
libraries are not linked automatically.  If you name something
on the other hand something.cpp, g++ is used, and the code is
compiled as C++ code, linking libstdc++ and making C++ functions
available...

Wayne Keen

* Re: Question about compiling some C++ code.
@ 2003-05-24 14:09 ` Mihnea Balta
From: Mihnea Balta @ 2003-05-24 14:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tim Musson, gcc-help

Are you compiling with gcc? Try with g++.

@ 2003-05-24 14:00 Tim Musson
From: Tim Musson @ 2003-05-24 14:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

--