* Segmentation fault (core dump)
@ 2001-03-19 13:16 Eric Tchepannou
From: Eric Tchepannou @ 2001-03-19 13:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi,

I have compiled a C++ Programm under SunOS with succes (I used gcc-2295).
but when trying to execute it, it ends with a segmentation fault! Before
that, i compiled it for SGI, Linux (SuSE 6.3), HP-UX 10.20, AIX and WIN NT
(g-2.95/cygwin) and it works very fine. Is there a flag I should set when
compiling, so that it can also work with SunOS platforms?

Thanx for helping.

* RE: Segmentation fault (core dump)
@ 2001-03-19 19:57 ` Puneet Singhal
From: Puneet Singhal @ 2001-03-19 19:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric Tchepannou, gcc-help

>I have compiled a C++ Programm under SunOS with succes (I used gcc-2295).
>but when trying to execute it, it ends with a segmentation fault! Before
>that, i compiled it for SGI, Linux (SuSE 6.3), HP-UX 10.20, AIX and WIN NT
>(g-2.95/cygwin) and it works very fine. Is there a flag I should set when
>compiling, so that it can also work with SunOS platforms?

What is the command you gave to compile the proggy??

The Boulder Pledge: "Under no circumstances will I ever purchase anything
offered to me as the result of an unsolicited email message. Nor will I
forward chain letters, petitions, mass mailings, or virus warnings to large
numbers of others. This is my contribution to the survival of the online
community."
                -- Henry Spencer
Unix is user-friendly (it only choose its friends carefully)

----